Wednesday 18 July 2018

Tramlines Fringe | Top Picks, Times & Stages

Trying to narrow down my list of bands to go and see has been near impossible, and trying to make it realistic was even harder. 


Photo: False Heads at Liverpool Calling

You may notice a huge amount of clashes on this list, I decided to leave them on so you can pick your own priorities from this must see list I've conjured up. 

I reckon a lot of these decisions will be made on the day, I'm sure a big factor of my decision will be 'can I be bothered to run through Sheffield to another venue with all my camera gear'. But you gotta do what you gotta do for the shots. This is a big mix of stages and bands I have and haven't seen before. Some of them I've lost count of how many times I've seen them (Violet Contours, Bad bug, The Americas, False Heads etc) but most of them will be a clean slate on stage for me. I'm pretty stoked to see who is going to blow me away. 


Photo: The Americas at D+L launch party

Alas, here are my final top picks for Tramlines Fringe 2018:


Saturday 21st

2:35 – Sequin Sally – F&P
3:20 – Flood Hounds – F&P
4:05 – Bad Bug – F&P
6:25 – Violet Contours – West Street Live
7:00 – Calva Louise - Forum
7:10 – Manuka Hive – F&P
7:30 – Cassia – The Plug
7:30 – Black Mamba Fever – Picture House Social
8:00 – SONS – F&P
8:50 – The Americas – F&P
9:00 – Estrons - Plug
9:15 - The Surrenders - Cafe Totem
10:30 – False Heads – F&P
11:20 – The Mysterines – F&P


Photo: Bad Bug at Jimmy's

Sunday 22nd

2:00 –  Flood Hounds – Forum
2:20 - Feral Family - Record Junkie
2:30 – Sophie and the Giants - Plug
3:00 – Black Mamba Fever – Forum
3:00 – SONS – Record Junkie
3:05 – Bad Bug – Café Totem
3:55 – Dirty Laces – Café Totem
5:00 - Dirty Orange - Record Junkie
5:30 – Corella - Plug
6:00 – October Drift – Crystal
7:30 – Saytr Play - Plug
7:30 – Dead Naked Hippies - Crystal
8:00 - Dear Caroline – Plug
8:00 - Himalayas - Forum
8:20 - The Scruff - Record Junkie
8:15 – The Strawberries – Café Totem
9:15 - Honey Lung – The Devonshire
9:15 – Demob Happy – Forum
11:00 – Blackwaters – Picture House Social


Photography & preview by Holly Beson-Tams


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Denim + Leather. Design by FCD.