Wednesday 11 April 2018

Live At Leeds 2018 | Denim + Leather Recommendations

Live at Leeds is just around the corner and we’re insanely excited to pack as many live shows into one day as we possibly can. There are some solid names on the line up so we’ve narrowed it down as much as we can to give you our recommendation to Live at Leeds 2018.



This is the schedule that I personally will be trying my best to attend, some of them I won’t be able to because they overlap or the venues are spaced quite far away but I had to put them on the list because you can pick your own preference!

So alas, here is my personal guide to this year’s Live at Leeds 2018:

12pm – LELO – Lending Room
1pm – SHEAFS – Hyde Park Book Club
2:15pm – Sounds Like A Storm – The Wardrobe
3:30pm – Emily Capell – Northern Guitars Café Bar
4pm – whenyoung – Brudenell Social Club
5:30pm – Hockey Dad – Leeds Beckett 2
6pm – The Howl & The Hum - Brudenell Social Club
6:15pm – Hey Charlie – The Key Club
7:15pm – Fizzy Blood – The Key Club
8pm – Stillia – Hyde Park Book Club
8:30pm – Pulled Apart By Horses – Leeds Beckett Main Stage
9:30pm – Queen Zee – Leeds Beckett 2
10pm – Anteros – Brudenell Social Club
11pm – Avalanche Party – The Lending Room

Some of these bands I've seen before (Sheafs, The Howl & The Hum, Sounds Like A Storm and Avalanche Party) and I can vouch know how to put on a fucking show. Doesn't matter what time you go see those bands, you'll come out having had the best time, and very likely sweaty. 



There are a few on this list I've never seen but have been absolutely dying to see for ages, and Live at Leeds brilliant line up is finally giving me the chance to do so! I'm a huge fan of Hockey Dad and they're coming all the way from Australia, so if you're into Surf Rock and bands like Twin Peaks, Wavves and Fidlar, then I recommend you go and see them! 




Tell us who else you plan on seeing this year, we want to know what bands everyone else is planning to see!!

View the full line up here: Live At Leeds Schedule

Article and  photography by Holly Beson-Tams

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Denim + Leather. Design by FCD.